Cost and Time Saving Recruiting Services
Do you need skilled qualified job candidates to fill open positions? OhioMeansJobs Marion County can assist.
I was very impressed with how professional, knowledgeable and helpful all of the staff was as well as the multitude of services that they offered. Since then, we have taken advantage of several of these services, including the process of accepting applications and setting up interviews; this was a workload that we could not handle at the time...Also, over the last year, the staff at OhioMeansJobs Marion and I worked together to get Marion Industries set up to take advantage of the OJT (On the Job Training) program. This has been a win-win situation for both of us and those in need of employment as it has led to many successful employment relationships.
Human Resources Manager, Marion Industries
Working with Employers
OhioMeansJobs Marion County has the resources available to assist employers with recruitment, retention, and downsizing events. We can provide employers with access to a diverse population of job seekers and help with attracting and maintaining a qualified workforce. We work very closely with our education and training partners to recommend and assist in developing solutions that meet the current and future needs of businesses. Our services can save the employer, on average, $1,000 plus on each new hire and up to $8,000 for On-the-Job Training to train the new hire to the required standards for the position. No red tape and no cost to the employer or job seeker.
Our Business Services Representatives are Certified Business Engagement Specialists and will work with you to establish a customized plan that meets your specific needs when you recruit through the OhioMeansJobs Centers. Our staff will then handle the legwork to locate the right candidates, conduct pre-screening if appropriate, and set up one-on-one interviews between you and the candidates. We can also provide resources to current and new employees to help maintain their employment. The OhioMeansJobs Marion County staff provides numerous hands-on activities to assist employers in the recruitment process. They also provide essential services for job seekers to ensure that there are well-trained, appropriate candidates for your company to interview.
Employee Recruitment and Retention:
OhioMeansJobs Marion County can assist with all aspects of the recruiting process. We focus on finding the right candidate for the right job. We can also provide resources to current and new employees to help maintain their employment.
The OhioMeansJobs Marion County staff provides numerous hands-on activities to assist employers in the recruitment process. They also provide essential services for job seekers to ensure that there are well-trained, appropriate candidates for your company to interview.
Posting a Job
Posting an opening on OhioMeansJobs.com is free, quick, and easy. A quick registration is required. You will also have free access to easily search millions of resumes by experience, veteran status, education, location and more. Don’t have the time, we can post the opening for you. Please complete the linked form, send a copy of the job description and we will get it posted.
Please complete the linked Form and submit or send the job description to Business Services Representative and she will get it posted for you.
Cost Avoidance Services Include:
- Customized Pre-screening of applicants
- Customized Mass Recruiting Services: When you need a large number of employees, our Business Services Representative can devise a plan to find qualified candidates.
- Interview Scheduling
- We can take job seeker applications on your behalf and deliver them as needed. This will save you time and allow you to focus on your business.
- Interviewing Facilities: On-site or off-site. We will find a convenient location.
- Job Fairs: Our multi-county job fairs have a proven track record of attracting a diverse and qualified pool of job seekers.
- Job Matching Services: Our Business Services Representative can access job seekers registered in the statewide OhioMeansJobs.Com database and pre-screen job seekers and refer qualified applicants.
- Job Profile Analysis and Job Description Templates: We can assist in developing both.
- Facilities: Companies can use our OhioMeansJobs Center or conference rooms. They include AV, wireless access, and office equipment. Great place to conduct interviews, orientations, testing or to conduct off site meetings, at no cost.